Chief Financial Officer
STATUS: Salaried-Exempt, Full-Time Days
Fairfield Memorial Hospital's mission is to positively influence the health of those we serve. Our team is committed to providing the best possible patient experience.
NATURE OF WORK: The Chief Financial Officer has direct responsibility for directing and coordinating all hospital activities concerned with financial administration, general accounting, patient accounting, and financial and statistical reporting.
The CFO is expected to make decisions including, but not limited to, recommendations on financing of capital expenditures, contractual terms, third party reimbursement strategies, budget projections and accounting projections using generally accepted accounting principles. Will advise management and staff on changes in accounting policy and how it should be utilized in their decision making processes.
- Bachelor’s degree required, Accounting/Finance preferred
- Master’s degree preferred
- Excellent communication (both verbal and written) and organizational skills
- Knowledgeable in Microsoft Office application (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, etc.)
- Exemplary critical thinking skills and problem-solving skills required
- Must display ability to work independently and as part of a multi-disciplinary team