Orthopedic Surgical Services
Road to Recovery
Sometimes an Orthopedic injury requires immediate attention and surgery. Other times you may need physical therapy, medications, splinting and lifestyle changes to help you heal.
The first step is talking with your physician about your situation. You will need to address any concerns and set goals with your physician.
If surgery is the answer to a better healthier you then our Orthopedic team at Fairfield Memorial Hospital will work with you from scheduling all the way to recovery. Fairfield Memorial Hospital uses advance technology to achieve the best possible outcome for our patients. Our team will help develop a plan suitable for you, you’ll know what to expect and feel supported the entire journey.
Understanding robotic technology for total knee replacement
The Zimmer Biomet’s ROSA® Knee System is a robotically-assisted surgical system designed to help perform total knee replacement surgery. It includes features to assist with bone resections and assessing the state of soft tissues in order to facilitate implant positioning intraoperatively. Data provided by ROSA Knee assists with complex decision-making and enables surgeons to use computer and software technology to control and move surgical instruments, allowing for greater precision and flexibility during procedures.
- Total Knee Replacement
- Total Hip Replacement including the Anterior Approach
- Total Shoulder Replacement
- Shoulder Arthroscopic Procedures
- Knee Arthroscopic Procedures
- Adult Fracture Fixation
- Non-operative Spine Conditions
- Geriatric Fracture Fixation including Hip Fractures
- Pediatric Fracture Fixation
- Carpal Tunnel Release
- Cubital Tunnel Release
- Trigger Finger Release
- DeQuervain's Release
- Dupuytren's Contracture Procedures
- A variety of foot and ankle/lower extremity procedures including but not limited to Gastrocnemius Recession, Gastrocsoleus Recession, Tarsal Tunnel Release, Ankle Fusions & Bunion Surgery
- Management of Diabetic Foot Wounds
- Joint injections
- Casting/Splinting of Non-operative Fractures
- Prolia Injections
- Osteoporosis Management
KORY BLANK, MD
REBEKAH BLANK, PA-C
Orthopedic Physician Assistant
You can rely on us to get you back to doing the things you love as quickly and easily as possible. Our focus is your focus: a speedy recovery. Start your journey today!