Click to learn more about:
Patient Guide Booklet
Patient Rights and Responsibilities
Heart Attack Diagnosis and Symptoms
Blood Pressure Tools and Resources
FMH encourages patients and their families to Speak Up!
- At the Doctor's Office
- Even Kids can Speak Up about their Health Care!
- Kids, don't be afraid to ask questions about your health.
- Take Medication Safely
- Prevent the Spread of Infection
- Reduce Your Risk of Falling
- Prevent Errors in Your Care
Voice in your Healthcare Choice
You have the right to make your healthcare choice known. Fairfield Memorial Hospital strives to keep you informed so you can make an educated health care decision for you and your family. Voice your health care choice: Fairfield Memorial Hospital.